Report on Liquid Alternatives in Canada
By AIMA Canada
Liquid alternative funds have just experienced their first big market test after becoming available in Canada just over a year ago. As retail investors across the country consider the diversification and risk reduction benefits these products can provide, join us for this webinar featuring industry commentary on alternative mutual funds and alternative ETFs on their journey-to-date and forecasts for their future.
- Strategies launched across equity, credit and beyond.
- Fund Category and performance comparisons and correlations
- Differentiating factors: management fees, performance fees, liquidity terms and more
- Distribution considerations and advisor adoption
- Risk Ratings and the “Product Shelf”
- Growth projections – aka crystal ball gazing
- Integration in portfolio construction: 60/40 vs. 60/30/10?
- Regulatory Relief: a look at the important exemptions that are shaping the “living” NI 81-102 Ruleset
- Reid Baker, Director, Analytics & Data, Fundata
- Michael Burns, Partner at McMillan LLP
- Dennis E. MacPherson, Senior Vice President, SGGG Fund Services Inc
- Paul McKenna, Senior Manager, Product Services Group, Scotiabank Wealth Management
- Graham Jones, Director of Sales, Prime Brokerage, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets